Jonny

The Story of Jonny (2014 - 2019)

Hey everyone,

Most of you guys only know me from the original Solace, so I have decided to share my full story with you so you know who is developing/owning the game your playing ❤️

My name is Jonathan, but I go by Jonny in the RSPS scene.
I'm 19, and I live in Texas with my amazing girlfriend that I have been with for almost 2 years.

2014/15
I started developing RSPS and I owned the popular PvP RSPS known as 'SpawnScape' this was a remake, but I later went on to own it with the original owner Jet kai until it closed.
I was a very inexperienced owner/developer, but I managed to get my server to a steady 80+ online.
@amir @ethan are 2 veterans from my first ever RSPS.

In the beginning of 2015, I took a break for awhile.
I went on to develop for a very corrupt custom rsps that was and still is the biggest custom RSPS in the scene.
Some know my past with this, TLDR: I was scammed for a lot of money and my reputation was nearly tarnished

I opened the second largest PRE-EOC rsps of 2016 known as RuneLive
I was still in highschool at the time, and I left the server to my partners so I could focus on school for a few weeks near the end of the year.
I came back and RuneLive was on an unstoppable downhill spiral. We decided to rebrand to Chaos, and a similar situation happened.
Some veterans from RuneLive are @Spencer @Tev

End of 2016 - Beginning of 2017
I went on to work on the popular RSPS known as 'Chaos' that averaged 100 online. Unfortunately this RSPS closed shortly after.

End of 2017 - Beginning of 2018
Me and my partner opened the RSPS known as Armadyl. It was going awesome, until school for both of us came around and we didn't have time to continue.
The player count dropped due to lack of funds/no advertising and it led to no updates being done and the server closing shortly after. School was 75% of the reason this closed.

From the popular RSPS I owned 'RuneLive' I had saved EVERY dollar I made from it hoping to re-invest it into an RSPS I would open in the future.
This money was legitimately sitting in my bank account for 2 years until it came time that I was no longer planning on opening another RSPS.
I bought my first car (2015 dodge challenger) & I met my girlfriend that I am still with to this day.
In June I graduated from highschool having no plans for my future.

I graduated from highschool. I was making essentially no money having no source of income. I had to sell my car.

R.I.P. my car

a4e9576732d82393573904f4cacce632.jpg
After blowing cash faster than I could think - both me and my girlfriend moved 2000 miles from Oregon to Texas, both being 18 this was a huge decision and the biggest event ever in my life.
At the time I only had $3000 left to my name and no job.

End of 2018 - Middle of 2019
Now being more independent in my life, having more time on my hands. I got back together with my old partner to open Runique 2
This project was very unexpected as I was not planning to ever work on RSPS again.
I worked day and night, to get this project going and it lasted for 8ish months until it came to an end.
Unfortunately, the partner I was working with was very inexperienced and we had lots of arguments/fights that led to the server having bad management decisions.

After Runique, I got a job at many popular servers one being Solace.
This year was very tough on me, my family disowned me due to decisions I made, I lost my friends, I lost my brother to drugs, I had times where I had a negative balance in the bank & no way to pay my bills. Sometimes I had no clue what I was going to do, but somehow I always pulled through.
For the first year of us living in Texas, we didn't even have a car. No washing machine. No nothing. We made the best of it.

I had days where I would stay up for 40 hours straight working on misc servers just so I could pay my bills.

Now
Owning Solace, and I still work on other servers occasionally to ensure my bills are always paid. I am no longer in debt, I have met some awesome people and I am excited to see what the future holds.

I don't have plans to ever close Solace, even if people stop playing it. Solace is the FIRST RSPS I have 100% owned since 2014. Because I hold all the executive power to make decisions, and run it the way I can. This is what makes Solace unique out of any RSPS I have EVER owned.

Over time with many updates, I plan to make Solace into the best pre-eoc rsps.

I have seen a lot of success and failures, but I have learned from all my mistakes and I have done my best to see the best in everything.

If you made it to the end, thank you for reading. This is the story of my life.

Jonny

• Like 6

Ur the best Jonny and im glad to be part of ur team! ❤

• Like 2

love u jonny 😘

• Like 1

Damn man, mad respect! Love you.

so cute btw #cleaned

The life of Jonny, coming to a theatre near you. Been a pleasure to be a part of your servers! Great times and memories #Chinanuma1 #Waitingonjonny

3 hours ago, Spencer said:

The life of Jonny, coming to a theatre near you. Been a pleasure to be a part of your servers! Great times and memories #Chinanuma1 #Waitingonjonny

Lol #Chinanuma1

Tevsig2.png

Respec! Just remember man @Golde and I are just a snapchat/call away. 

Tevsig2.png

Happy to be apart of your many servers my man! If you ever need anything from me I’m only a few blocks away! Will always be a life long follower of your work! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Juggular said:

Is this sob story made to get more donations? 
You gave us a sorry ass update and this sad story for more money. 

You said in every server they stopped running because you ran out of funds. #sad

hey bro just going to say this right away, if you don't like the current state of the game, you can just go thru that door, there's no need to go ahead and cause more drama on the forums 🙂

It's good finally know a bit about you and your dedication to this server, glad to know you're not looking to give up on the server.

Currently have 170 hours clocked in and it keeps on climbing, keep me hooked, Jonny!

• Like 1

I just wanna give you a big hug

• Like 1