Finch

Solace Beta Application

Solace

Hello Solace Community!

We are recruiting 10-20 members of our community to partake in the community beta stage of testing for Solace before our release!

Date & information can be found below:

Beta Start Date: August, 31

Beta End Date: September, 19

General Information:

This beta will be well planned out and calculated. We will delegate different pieces of content to different individuals. Some might be doing PvM, some PvP, some skilling, etc. We are going to try to test as much content as humanely possible in these 5 days. 

Application Form:

Below is a form you can fill out if you are interested in joining the community beta:

- Username: 

- Past RSPS or Beta Testing Experience:

- Hours of availability for the dates of beta:

- Most recent RSPS played:

- Favorite form of content (Skilling, PvM, PvP, Minigmaes, etc):

- Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: 

Benefits & Prizes:

- All beta testers will be granted a role on the Discord and Forums!

- All beta testers will receive 2x FREE Mystery Boxes upon login! (must at least put 5 hours into beta)

- We will be giving a prize for EVERY bug found, the size of the prize will depend on the magnitude of the bug/glitch found!

Thank you all for reading and we hope to see a great turn out for our community beta period!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Username: O O7

- Past RSPS or Beta Testing Experience: Tested Myscape RSPS prior to release and found several different bugs which lead to a delayed start time

- Hours of availability for the dates of beta: Available between 10:00AM to 2:00Pm Eastern As well as 2:00AM to about 5:00AM eastern but changes on days off

- Most recent RSPS played: Myscape RSPS

- Favorite form of content (Skilling, PvM, PvP, Minigmaes, etc): PVP & PVM

- Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: Beyond excited seeing that solace was the first RSPS that I have ever donated too in the past. I continue to support Solace!

Edited by O O7
typo
  • Like 2

tumblr_lwz2fm7EZS1qaynego1_500.gif.ff7c59e0b5c50ddd27e50f2f6dd5378a.gif

- Username: Mercy

- Past RSPS or Beta Testing Experience: I've played RSPS for over 9 years.
Helped get exp rates set, bugs found, along with getting along well with others.  

Available from 9:00am-9:00pm EST pretty much anytime got alot of free time.

Fluxious(Open Beta server)

Skilling,PvM,and Maxing

- Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: Yes, I am excited to play a new server and hopefully get to join the Beta.

• Like 2

- Username: Dragon Claws

- Past RSPS or Beta Testing Experience:  No beta testing experience but I have played rsps in the past like chaos realm, rune rider, and most recently ikov.

- Hours of availability for the dates of beta: 2 hours a day, more on the weekends (4+)

- Most recent RSPS played: Ikov

- Favorite form of content (Skilling, PvM, PvP, Minigmaes, etc): Definitely pvp and pvm.

- Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: Yes sir!

• Like 2

- Username:
Chris

My only RSPS beta experience are previous Solace beta - and as you're aware I reported/notified either @Finch, Shadow or MobJunk(?) of bugs that I've found. I also run, as well as have ran servers for other games such as Rust, FlyFF, Minecraft (bukkit - not vanilla) and some smaller stuff like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 (CoD:4) dedicated servers (normal game modes, gungame and zombies). I will be able to check anything within the game as well as packet editing/modifying to check for potential hacking methods would work.

Depends on the day, but during the 5 days I will probobly be able to play 30+ hours.

Ikov

PvM for sure (bossing, raiding)

- Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: 
For the people that can't read Finch's DMs, yes I am.

• Like 5

- Username: Faustas

- Past RSPS or Beta Testing Experience: None atm, would be a fun experience to beta test :)

- Hours of availability for the dates of beta: 2-10 hrs, can play for as long as possible.

- Most recent RSPS played: Lunaris, Novea

- Favorite form of content (Skilling, PvM, PvP, Minigmaes, etc): Skilling, PvP, Minigames.

- Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: YES MEN

• Like 3

- Username: Fev

- Past RSPS or Beta Testing Experience: A few times for other rsps, and once or twice for Solace in the past.

- Hours of availability for the dates of beta: Pretty much don't have anything taking up my free time atm so I can play as much as I want.

- Most recent RSPS played: Ikov

- Favorite form of content (Skilling, PvM, PvP, Minigmaes, etc): My favorites would have to be skilling, mass bossing, or mass community minigames / events.

- Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: Very excited to come back to this server after playing it a few times in the past to see what we can do again with this launch!
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Finch said:

- Username: Reaperinmind 
- Past RSPS or Beta Testing Experience: I played on solace and Ikov. I beta tested some gmods servers for my star wars rp.
- Hours of availability for the dates of beta: after 3 CST on sunday, monday 9-2ish CST, Tuesday-Friday after 3 cst
- Most recent RSPS played: - Ikov

Favorite form of content (Skilling, PvM, PvP, Minigmaes, etc): Skilling mostly

- Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: HELL YA.

• Like 2

- Username: UIM FEELIX

- Past RSPS or Beta Testing Experience:Beta tester for Badkush RSPS helping owner Kon personally find over 100's of bugs

- Hours of availability for the dates of beta: 8am-12pm& 7pm-12am Work 3rd shift atm

- Most recent RSPS played: Badkush rsps 

- Favorite form of content (Skilling, PvM, PvP, Minigmaes, etc):Pvm Usuaully a UIM so I can be a great help to the gamemode

- Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: If they got uim Im down for ittttt
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)
- Username: Ozark

Have beta tested a couple of old RSP servers and a few popular MMO's but most recently the RS3 mobile beta.

I can play upwards of 2 hours per day of the beta, considering it will mostly be new content to me I will be very active in my timezone. (+12 GMT 6pm-12am)

- Most recent RSPS played:Ikov but previously, the old Solace build.

- Favorite form of content (Skilling, PvM, PvP, Minigmaes, etc):Big fan of Skilling, PvM and minigames in that particular order.

- Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: Definitely, very excited to see all the features as the old school Solace server had me playing nearly every day.
Edited by Ozark
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
- Username: Destin

- Past RSPS or Beta Testing Experience: Ran a few RSPS's a long time ago I also beta tested for zenith back in the day and ive played more RSPS's
than I can count.

- Hours of availability for the dates of beta: 7pm EST to idk

- Most recent RSPS played: Zenyte

- Favorite form of content (Skilling, PvM, PvP, Minigmaes, etc): PvM 100%

- Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: yes of course I loved my ironman on the last solace
Edited by Destin
  • Like 2

- username: Matt

i have tested a lot for @jonny back in the days, also on solace, im good at finding bugs
Couple per day
None, but i’ve played this base befor
mostly pvp, pvm when bored or wildy cleared
- Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: ayyy
  • Like 3

username: I Ron

past rsps and beta experience: a lot of reps experience probably played like 30+ in the last year xD

hours of availability a day: anywhere between 4 and 10 I guess.

most recent played: lunaris but mostly just osrs

fav content in game: PvM, HCIM mode, low level bossing (son of rendi btw xD)

EXCITED???!!! is that a legit question???? Of course my dudes I was sad when it closed down =(

• Like 2

- Username: Nick

- Past RSPS or Beta Testing Experience: Firepk (2011). 

- Hours of availability for the dates of beta: 5 - 12 hours

- Most recent RSPS played: Novea, Spawnpk, Ikov

- Favorite form of content (Skilling, PvM, PvP, Minigmaes, etc):Skilling, pvm, pvp road to max series, being social with other players.

- Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: Hell yes :)
  • Like 3

Username: Robert

- Past RSPS or Beta Testing Experience: Most recent experience I've had with RSPS was Solace and I did help out originally with Ethos in terms of finding bugs or what not.

- Hours of availability for the dates of beta: On summer break so I have a lot of time on my hands. Give or take 5-10 hours of time per day.

- Most recent RSPS played: Solace.

- Favorite form of content (Skilling, PvM, PvP, Minigmaes, etc): I enjoy skilling and finding best methods to gain experience.

- Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: Very excited as it will be a give me a nice little side account too play while AFKING on OSRS.
  • Like 2

- Username: Tim

- Past RSPS or Beta Testing Experience: Solace Veteran. No beta

- Hours of availability for the dates of beta: I'm a stay at home dad. So all the hours.

- Favorite form of content (Skilling, PvM, PvP, Minigmaes, etc): the whole game itself if my favorite content. But I think pvm is gonna be my game as HC

- Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: Excited for solace? HELL. YEAH! 
  • Like 3

- Username: Bobby

- Past RSPS or Beta Testing Experience: I have played many RSPS including soulsplit, ikov, blissScape, and a few others. I did play the OG Solace

- Hours of availability for the dates of beta: Most of the day Saturday and some of Friday. I will also get on if i can on the weeknights

- Favorite form of content (Skilling, PvM, PvP, Minigmaes, etc): By far i am a skiller. I was ranked #1 in exp on Solace before the reset. 

- Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: Very excited to make it back to the top and stay there =) come at me boyz! =P
  • Like 2

- Username: Chxpo

- Past RSPS or Beta Testing Experience: tested a few private servers in the past.

- Hours of availability for the dates of beta: on 7-8 hours a day.

- Most recent RSPS played: Atlas/Kodai

- Favorite form of content (Skilling, PvM, PvP, Minigmaes, etc): PvM and PvP

- Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: Very!

• Like 2

- Username: KingKronos - Past RSPS or Beta Testing Experience: No past experience but hoping to pop my cherry tho! - Hours of availability for the dates of beta: I will be available thru out set dates  - Most recent RSPS played: Previous Solace, ikov, & alora. osrs on the side - Favorite form of content (Skilling, PvM, PvP, Minigmaes, etc): PvM, PvP, Minigames, & finally skilling - Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!: Sure am i played old solace from day 1 until shutdown had a amazing time.

• Like 3

- Username: - extreme m0de

Past RSPS or Beta Testing Experience: - i have been playing rsps for 5+ years now and have helped with many beta release finding bugs/dupes etc. i also played solaces beta back in February i believe it was.

Hours of availability for the dates of beta: - 25+ hours for sure .

most recent RSPS played: -   solace 

Favorite form of content (Skilling, PvM, PvP, Minigmaes, etc): - my favourite content would be pking followed by pvm when noone is active in wilderness. i also enjoy to skill with a friend or group of people and lastly i like to play minigames to help out players achieve the items they're going for .

Are you EXCITED FOR SOLACE?!:am i excited? hell yes! i been waiting for solace to come back better and stronger for weeks now.

• Like 3